Table Of Contents
- 1 What is chatGPT?
- 2 What is GPT 4?
- 3 What does GPT stand for?
- 4 What is the difference between GPT 4 and GPT 3.5?
- 5 Who is the founder of ChatGPT?
- 6 When was chatGPT launched?
- 7 Does Elon Musk has shares in Openai?
- 8 What is the parent company of chatGPT?
- 9 How can I sign up to chatGPT?
- 10 How can I retrieve my chatGPT password?
- 11 Why was chatGPT developed?
- 12 Is chatGPT free?
- 13 How much is the chatGPT premium version?
- 14 What are the limitations of chatGPT?
- 15 Why should I use chatGPT?
- 16 What are some of the ethical concerns about chatGPT?
- 17 Can chatGPT lie?
- 18 Does chatGPT have an iOS app?
- 19 Can chatGPT be used in education?
- 20 What are chatGPT prompts?
- 21 Is chatGPT safe to use?
- 22 In which countries is chatGPT banned?
- 23 Can I use chatGPT without login?
- 24 What is the advantage of chatGPT plus?
- 25 How can I use chatGPT?
- 26 What are chatGPT alternatives?
- 27 Can I use chatGPT to make money?
- 28 What emails can I use to sign up to chatGPT?
- 29 How can I contact chatGPT support?
- 30 What is chatGPT support email?
- 31 Why does chatGPT need my number?
- 32 Does chatGPT provide original content?
- 33 How can I remove ai plagiarism from a chatGPT written content?
- 34 Is chatGPT smarter than humans?
- 35 Does chatGPT give the same answers to everyone?
- 36 How accurate is chatGPT?
- 37 What tools can detect chatGPT written content?
- 38 Can I use chatGPT to create images and videos?
What is chatGPT?
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot that is trained to hold a conversation and take instructions from an end user and provide a detailed answer. ChatGPT allows users to enter a particular prompt to receive humanlike texts created by Artificial intelligence.
What is GPT 4?
Gpt-4 is the latest version of OpenAI model, a type of deep learning model used for generating and processing natural language. Gpt-4 was developed to improve OpenAI model the, which involves following user intentions, making it more truthful while generating less dangerous or offensive responses.
What does GPT stand for?
GPT stands for Generative Pre-trained Transformer. It is the architecture that ChatGPT uses to generate and understand new content based on context and patterns.
What is the difference between GPT 4 and GPT 3.5?
Gpt-4 offers several improvements over gpt-3.5. These improvements allow the model to generate and understand context, distinguish nuances, leading to more accurate responses. For instance, Although gpt—3.5 is capable of generating human-like text, gpt-4 offers a greater ability to generate and understand different languages and answer to emotions conveyed in a text.
Who is the founder of ChatGPT?
It is owned and developed by OpenAI, an artificial intelligence research and deployment company in San Francisco.
When was chatGPT launched?
ChatGPT was launched in November 2022.
Elon Musk does not own any shares in OpenAI currently. Though he had a stake in the company but he sold it to Microsoft in 2018.
What is the parent company of chatGPT?
OpenAI Inc., a private research company started in December 2015 as a non-profit research organization.
How can I sign up to chatGPT?
- Go to the OpenAI website
- Enter your email address or Microsoft account
Your account will be set up immediately. It does not require a verification number to create the account.
How can I retrieve my chatGPT password?
If you forget your Chatgpt password, you can reset or change it by clicking the forgot password option displayed on the login page.
Why was chatGPT developed?
ChatGPT was developed to assist with different tasks such as providing information and answering questions on different topics.
Is chatGPT free?
Currently, ChatGPT is available for anyone for free on the OpenAI website. The company stated that it is in its feedback stage. Allowing people to use it for free will help them get plenty of feedback and monitor its usage in real time. However, the company also has a premium version that users subscribe on a monthly basis.
How much is the chatGPT premium version?
$20 per month
The subscription plan is called the ChatGPT Plus, which guarantees users general access, and faster response.
What are the limitations of chatGPT?
- Chatgpt does not have common sense
- It has limited knowledge
- It lacks creativity
- It cannot provide in-depth information
- It can provide biased information/answers
- It does not express emotions
- It has some limitations in understanding context
Why should I use chatGPT?
It can help explain complex topics, compose essays, create AI art, describe art in detail, it can code for you, and even have conversations with it.
What are some of the ethical concerns about chatGPT?
Here are some of the ethical concerns
It can threaten personal safety
ChatGPT can threaten personal safety due to the fact that scammers can use it to create websites and mobile applications to scam people. Using malicious codes, scammers can invade people’s privacy by copying authorized websites and applications and misguiding unsuspecting people. The scammers can acquire health information, bank details, passport information, and health information and use them to impersonate people and carry out offenses.
It can show social biases
ChatGPT has shown instances where it can promote racial, gender, and other types of social biases. The chatbot system operates on learning tools that are not trained to identify and eliminate bias. It follows a particular algorithm and provides information when a user gives a prompt. Many users have mentioned that when using chatGPT to write or create content on some topics, they received biased information, which reflects stereotypes. This is because, unlike humans, chatGPT and other AI tools cannot apply critical thinking or identify discrimination situations.
It can create problems for professionals
In a different circumstance involving an ideal world, technology and machines can be used to assist humans. However, the rise of the chatgpt chatbot is seen as a threat to professionals. Professionals fear that companies will be laying off employees in the coming years because their jobs can be automated and replaced by AI technology. For instance, content writing, consultation services, and code generation can be done by Chatgpt. Instructors and teachers are concerned with how much Chatgpt is interfering with their jobs and students’ learning.
It can be a threat to national security
National security is a sensitive issue and artificial intelligence poses a greater threat to it. Due to this, ChatGPT has become a big concern among policymakers who fear terrorists can take advantage and use it unethically. For instance, terrorists can use chatGPT for cyberattacks by sending phishing emails to authorities, and others can use it to prompt misinformation.
Can chatGPT lie?
Although ChatGPT often gives truthful information to its users, it has the ability to lie. It should be understood that it does not decide to maliciously lie because it simply cannot. Mainly because ChatGPT is just a Language-processing tool, not an imitation of a real person.
Does chatGPT have an iOS app?
ChatGPT announced the launch of an ios app in May that allows users to access the chatbot on the go. The app is currently limited to U.S. users, it is free to use, allows voice input, and is free to use.
Can chatGPT be used in education?
The creators of chatGPT argue that it can be used to teach students to ask better questions and defend those questions. It can be used to incite discussions in the classroom and lab, helping them become better students. It is a valuable tool for anyone who needs help on different topics from specific tasks to more trivia questions.
What are chatGPT prompts?
They include discussion or instructions that users provide to the ChatGPT AI model to answer to. The prompts can be a statement, question, or any other incitement that can spark engagement or creativity. Also check Best ChatGPT Prompts.
Is chatGPT safe to use?
ChatGPT was developed to safely generate high-quality content and natural language answers safely and generate human-like content.
In which countries is chatGPT banned?
Some countries have banned ChatGPT due to privacy concerns, and misinformation. Some of these countries include Russia, Italy, Cuba, China, Iran, North Korea, and Syria.
Can I use chatGPT without login?
One can use ChatGPT without registering an account if they are unwilling or unable to log in. This can happen by using the Twitter Bot, Telegram Bot, and Bing AI search.
What is the advantage of chatGPT plus?
- It guarantees users general access,
- It helps get a faster response.
- Priority access to new features
- It gives increased API usage limits
How can I use chatGPT?
- Go to chat.openai.com
- Sign up or log in
- Type your prompt in the message box displayed on the home page
- Once you get a response, you can continue to ask more questions, like the response, or regenerate the response
What are chatGPT alternatives?
- Google Bird: Google Bird is an experimental chatgpt alternative powered by a Language model for dialogue application created by Google. Google has been developing Google Bard to answer to the rise of chatgpt. Just like chatgpt, Google Bard has been trained using trillions of words and can predict responses and maintain a conversation. Also, like any other AI tool, Bard can get some responses wrong, thus, users must be careful with some of the responses they receive.
- Chatsonic: Chatsonic offers a chatgpt alternative with more factual capabilities in terms of content creation. This is mainly because it is powered by Google search, meaning it can guide users in creating more accurate content using factual information from the latest Google trending topics.
- Microsoft Bing AI: Microsoft recently implemented Bing AI into its search engine. Bing AI is based on Openai large language model, a more powerful model than GPT-3.5 and chatgpt. This AI is tailored to maximize accuracy, efficiency, and speed, which will help take search to the next level.
- Youchat: Youchat is an AI search assistant created and developed by You.com. It allows users to have conversations and get human-like responses. It gives timely data and identifies the source to ensure the relevance and accuracy of the data.
- Claude: Claude is an AI created by Anthropic, and it is anticipated, to be honest, helpful, and harmless. This chatbot is capable of performing similar tasks as chatgpt. It can carry out processing, conversational tasks, search, summarization, and coding.
Can I use chatGPT to make money?
Yes, you can make money by:
- Getting business ideas from Chatgpt
- Building an App, service, or website
- Turning into a prompt expert
- Email affiliate marketing
- Content editing
What emails can I use to sign up to chatGPT?
- Yahoo email
- Outlook Email
How can I contact chatGPT support?
- If you have a chatgpt account, log in and click the help button to ask your question or start a conversation.
- If you do not have an account, you can click on the chat icon on the help.Openai.com page.
What is chatGPT support email?
Why does chatGPT need my number?
It requires the number for security purposes. OpenAI uses the number to verify that you are a person trying to create an account.
Does chatGPT provide original content?
Chatgpt provides original content, but it is up to users to ensure that the information generated is not plagiarized. If you use chatgpt to paraphrase existing content, the output could be considered plagiarized.
How can I remove ai plagiarism from a chatGPT written content?
If you use chatgpt to write content, you can remove the ai plagiarism by:
- using Turnitin plagiarism checker
- Employing critical perspective, which involves adding two or more words in between sentences
- Adding references
Is chatGPT smarter than humans?
Chatgpt is based on machine learning algorithms that can easily respond to natural language questions. Although the technology used is quite advanced, it has its limitations compared to what humans can do. For instance, it cannot identify emotions, or motives, or recognize the context of a particular conversation. This means that it cannot accurately mirror communication as humans do.
Does chatGPT give the same answers to everyone?
No, it does not give the exact similar answer and wording to every person who asks a similar question. Although it may generate the same response for identical questions, it can generate different answers based on phrasing, context, and input provided by different users.
How accurate is chatGPT?
Although the responses generated by Chatgpt can contain one or two mistakes, it is mostly accurate. The accuracy of responses generated greatly depends on the quantity and quality of its training data.
What tools can detect chatGPT written content?
- Copyscape: This tool allows users to determine if a text is written by humans or using AI. Unlike other tools, Copyscape scans online web pages to identify matching words. It shows the user the source of the text in case of plagiarism.
- GPT Zero: GPT Zero tool allows users to load TXT, Docx, or pdf files and scan them to identify if they were written by humans or using AI. The tool uses burstiness and perplexity to determine if the text is AI-generated. These two factors scan the complexity of a text; if it perplexes GPT Zero, which means that the text is highly complex and not likely to be written by AI.
- AI text classifier: The AI text classifier comes from the chatgpt creators. This tool allows users to predict the probability of a particular text being written by AI. OpenAI has trained this tool on data pairs, making it simpler for it to find plagiarism and identify a text written using any artificial intelligence writing tool.
- Writer AI content detector: This tool is capable of identifying AI and human content and providing accurate results. It allows users to scan 1,500 characters at a time, thus not suitable for lengthy text.
Can I use chatGPT to create images and videos?
Chatgpt is a language-based application of artificial intelligence and so does not have the ability to create videos and images with AI. It cannot sketch them or draw an image because it is not designed to generate any artwork